• The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
( Ps. 119; Mat. 4:4; Lk. 24:27 )
. There is one God ( I Jn.5:7. Jn 14 ) who has shown Himself in the Son Yeshua and the Holy Spirit (John 1,8:58,14:26,Rom 10:9,13)
• In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His Sinless Life, in His Miracles, in His Vicarious and atoning Death, in His Bodily Resurrection, in His Ascension to the Right Hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this Earth in Power and Glory to rule a thousand years.
( Jn.1:1-4;Eph.2:13-18;Rev.Chpts.19-20 )
• In the Blessed Hope – the Rapture of the Church at Christ’s Coming. ( I Thess.4:13-18 )
• The only means of being cleansed from sin is through Repentance to the obedience of the law of Moses, and Faith in the Precious Blood of Christ. ( Rom.5:1;Eph.2:8-9,13-18 )
. To live in Yeshua (Jesus Christ) is to obey the law of Moses (1.John 2:6), if we do not obey we are not in Him and if we are not in Him we are not saved. (1.John 5:18)
. Yeshua (Jesus Christ) came to show us how to live righteously and how to obey the law of Moses. (1.John 2:6, 3:7, 5:18)
. Yeshua did not come to free us from the law of Moses. He came to free us from the law of jealousy in Numbers 5 so we could come back to be the chosen people of Yehovah through faith in the cross which shows itself in obedience to the law of Moses. (Numbers 5, Rom 7, John 1:29, 3:16, 1.John 2:6, 3:7, 5:18, 5:3)
. Yeshua came to gather the lost sheep of the house of Israel who was divorced from Yehovah in Jeremiah 3:8. He did not come for the Gentiles. (Matt 10:6, 15:24)
. The true Jew is not the one born in Israel and has Jewish DNA (Rom 2:29). The true Jew is the one who obeys the law of Moses and believes Yeshua died for their sins. Therefore all can become Jews regardless of their DNA and ancestry. If you are not a Jew, you are not saved. (Isaiah 56:3, John 1:29, 3:16, 1.John 2:6, 3:7, 5:18, Matthew 23:2, Rom 2:29)
• Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal Salvation. (Jn.3:5-8;Titus 3:5)
• The Redemptive Work of Christ on the Cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer. ( Ex.15:25-26;James 5:14-15;I Pet.2:24 )
• The Baptism with the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to Believers who ask for it.
( Acts 2:4;10:44-46;19:1-7 )
• In the Sanctifying Power of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a holy life. ( Rom.6:3-14;8:1-2,11 )
• In the Resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to Everlasting Life and the other to everlasting damnation. ( Rev.20:5-6,11-15